One Blackjack is a simple and fun card game that is played against the dealer. The objective of the game is to have a hand value of 21 or as close to 21 as possible without going over. Here are the basic rules to play One Blackjack:
- The game is played with a standard deck of 52 cards.
- Each player is dealt two cards face up, and the dealer is dealt one card face up and one card face down.
- Players can choose to “hit” and receive another card or “stand” and keep their current hand.
- The dealer must hit until their hand value is 17 or higher.
- If a player’s hand value exceeds 21, they automatically lose.
- If the dealer’s hand value exceeds 21, all remaining players win.
- If a player’s hand value is higher than the dealer’s hand value without exceeding 21, the player wins.
- If a player’s hand value is equal to the dealer’s hand value, it is a tie and the player’s bet is returned.
I hope this helps you get started with playing One Blackjack!