Bac Bo is a traditional Vietnamese board game that is played by two players. The game involves strategy and is similar to chess.
Here are the basic rules to play Bac Bo:
- The game is played on a 9×10 board with each player having 22 pieces.
- The pieces are placed on the intersection points of the board lines.
- The pieces are divided into two types: soldiers and generals.
- The soldiers move one step diagonally forward, while the generals move one step diagonally in any direction.
- The aim of the game is to capture the opponent’s general.
- The game ends when either the general is captured or when a player is unable to make a move.
I hope this helps you get started with playing Bac Bo!