Teen Patti is a popular Indian card game that is similar to poker. Here are the basic rules to play Teen Patti:
- The game is played with a standard deck of 52 cards.
- Each player is dealt three cards face down.
- Players can look at their cards and place bets based on their confidence in their hand.
- The player to the left of the dealer starts the betting, and it continues clockwise around the table.
- Players can choose to “see” or “blind” their cards. Seeing their cards means they must place a bet equal to the current stake, while blinding their cards means they place a bet half the size of the current stake.
- The game continues with players betting until there are only two players left.
- The two remaining players reveal their cards, and the player with the best hand wins.
- The ranking of hands in Teen Patti is similar to poker, with three of a kind being the highest-ranking hand, followed by a straight flush, a straight, and a flush.
In addition to these basic rules, there are variations of Teen Patti that may have different rules or betting options.
I hope this helps you get started with playing Teen Patti