Lucky, Grace & Charm, This fun and easy-to-play game is perfect for a night in with friends or family. Here’s how to play:
- Each player starts with an equal amount of chips or coins.
- Shuffle the deck of cards and deal three cards to each player.
- Place the remaining cards in a stack in the middle of the table.
- The first player takes a card from the stack and decides whether to keep it or pass it to the next player.
- If they keep the card, they must discard one of their own cards face down.
- If they pass the card, they must take a card from the next player and discard one of their own.
- The goal is to have a hand with the highest total value without going over 21.
- The value of each card is as follows: Ace – 1 or 11, King/Queen/Jack – 10, all other cards – face value.
- Once all players have had a turn, everyone reveals their hands and the player with the highest total value wins the round.
- The winner takes all the chips or coins that were bet during that round.
- Play continues for as many rounds as desired, or until one player runs out of chips or coins.
- Pay attention to the cards that are passed around. If you see a lot of high-value cards being passed, it might be wise to pass as well.
- Bluffing can be effective in this game. If you have a low-value hand, try to act confident and make others think you have a high-value hand.
So there you have it, Lucky, Grace & Charm in a nutshell. It’s a simple and enjoyable game that anyone can pick up quickly. Give it a try at your next game night and see who comes out on top!