Medusa in Jili!
- Farm, farm, farm: Medusa is a hard carry hero, which means she needs lots of gold and experience to be effective. Focus on farming creeps and jungle camps early on to get a head start.
- Use Mystic Snake wisely: Mystic Snake is a great ability for harassing enemies and restoring mana, but it can also be used to farm creeps. Try to bounce the snake between multiple creeps to maximize its damage and mana restoration.
- Manage your mana: Medusa’s Mana Shield ability is incredibly powerful, but it also drains a lot of mana. Make sure you have enough mana to use it when you need it, and try to conserve your mana when possible.
- Positioning is key: Medusa is a ranged hero, so make sure you stay back and use Split Shot to attack multiple enemies at once. Use Stone Gaze defensively if enemies get too close.
- Build the right items: Medusa benefits from items that increase her mana pool and mana regeneration, as well as items that increase her attack damage and attack speed. Some good choices include Skadi, Manta Style, and Monkey King Bar.
With these tips in mind, you’ll be turning your enemies into stone in no time. Happy hunting!